I put this together in about half an hour. Like most official soundtrack album artwork, it's simple and practical in its expression, doesn't overload the user with too much information, and takes basic graphic design principles into consideration (such as negative space, a really simple concept that seems to be relatively ignored in the brony community). It also credits ALL of the composers, not just one. (For some reason, everyone has a really bad habit of only crediting Daniel Ingram...)
The font used for the bottom is Woodrow, and is the same font used during the opening title sequences for the show. Hopefully if more people know that, they'll stop hideously over-misusing Celestia Redux and Generation B so much.
The art is a modified version of Gameloft's promotional art for the MLP mobile game.
Edit: Fixed Kristofer Gee's name. Oopsie.
2. Giggle at the Ghosties 1:08
3. Winter Wrap Up 3:18
4. Art of the Dress (both parts) 4:13
5. Hush Now Lullaby (both versions) 0:42
6. Cutie Mark Crusaders 2:16
7. So Many Wonders 0:47
8. The Gala Song 3:18
9. Pinkie Pie Medley I: Gala Fantasy/Ticket Song/Hop Skip and Jump/Evil Enchantress/Cupakes/Singing Telegram/Grand Galloping Gala 2:57
10. Pony Pokey 1:24
11. Evil Enchantress (Flutterguy) 0:21
Nonetheless, I love this! Nice job on it. I think I know you from somewhere else too...
I always think the same thing whenever someone just can't make a professional cover like this, reading that description was like an orgasm.